Gamma Gullwing pop up displays feature a strong and stable gauge frame that is ideal for any trade show exhibitor requiring the most durable portable displays on the market. Gamma Gullwing pop up booths boast several unique advantages over similar products. They use leading edge “rare earth neo magnets” on both channel bars and locking/locating systems. These make it very quick and simple to erect and take down, with no “easy-to-break” parts. The basic Gullwing display comes complete with nine photographic front panels and 2 fabric end panels. However, the system can be reconfigured into many different sizes and shapes, including reducing the display to two 10 foot curved displays.
- 2 Curved Extruded Aluminum Frames
- 36 Channel Bars
- 8 Front Photographic panels
- 2 Fabric End Caps
- 4 Lumina 200 Watt lights
- 2 Molded Cases With Wheels
- Graphics consist of Kodak Lambda photographic duraflex
Front: turboflex lamination
Back: light blocker, hanger bars and side magnets
- Front graphic: 53″ X 59.3″, consisting of two panels 26.5″ X 59.3″
- End cap fabric panels: 2 panels 23.5″ X 59.3″
- Foot print: 73″ wide (including end caps) X19.25″
- Weight: 165 lbs.