When it comes to promoting a business, few types of displays have as much impact as flags and banners. These versatile signs can be displayed in a variety of places, and in a number of different ways to attract attention to an event or product. Gamma’s advertising flags, also called promotional flags, are lightweight, portable, and can be repositioned as needed. For outdoor applications, these fabric banners are made of durable, waterproof materials that will permit months and years of use. Sun and water-resistant inks, fabric and plastic hardware permit use in any season and any conditions.
The tear drop flags Gamma produced for Cardenas Marketing Network’s activations and feather flags for Red Frog Events’ challenges are two styles of event flags that are ideal for outdoor use. When compared to vinyl banners, which typically require drilling holes and fastening grommets, water-base roll-out frames, which are cumbersome and heavy, A-frames, which are prone to fall over in high winds – and other complex framing structures required for displaying most signs, Gamma’s banner flags can be assembled quickly, require no tools, are light weight and take up very little space.
Gamma prints our flag banners on durable, light weight flame resistant 4oz polyester fabric, making them easy to transport and assemble. They are printed through the dye sublimation process, achieving the most brilliant colors attainable. Four shapes are offered: teardrop, feather, straight and edge.
Promotional flags are covered by a 3 year warranty. Each comes with a carry bag.
We offer an outdoor ground stake with pole as well as an indoor cross base which can also be used outdoors with a water ring for stabilization. Other options to support promotional flags include a square steel base, auger base and drive over base. Spinning flags hardware enables rotation. A flexible hard plastic material serves as the stem and is inserted inside the fabric through pockets.
Gamma’s use of 4oz polyester fabric is the choice approach to longevity. However, certain valuable tips for proper maintenance and care should be kept in mind to extend the life of flag banners.
- Banner flags need some wind to unfurl. Too much wind, however, can cause damage.
- When flags get wet, they also get heavier, which means that the strong whipping caused by heavy winds can lead to damage.
- Do not fold wet fabric. This can lead to mildew or permanent creases, especially if the fabric is left folded for a long time. Instead, use a clothesline to dry banners and flags.
- Fabric is foldable. If the design is only on one side, carefully fold or roll the fabric so that it is on the inside. As dye sublimation fabric contains polyester content, give yourself time before set up to check for wrinkles. Many wrinkles will work themselves out. Use a steamer or steam iron with the temperature no higher than medium. Be sure to place a white press cloth between the fabric and iron. If no press cloths are available, use a white towel. Check the press cloth frequently to ensure that it is clean.
- Banners and flags can be machine-washed on gentle cycle with mild detergents and cool water. Never use bleach. Dry on gentle, cool cycle.
- It is important to get rips and tears repaired as soon as possible. Even though our fabric products are very durable, a small rip can widen and tear the fabric.
Gamma’s art department is available to offer assistance in the design of event graphics. We provide creative options enabling you to personalize the flag banner to achieve unusual looks for an event. Flag banners can be customized with a photo, image, logo or simply the name of your business.
Our aim is to keep the design simple, use of your company’s symbols intentional and the layouts pleasing. The corporate colors we use and the layout we select are geared to catching the eye and combined in ways that will tastefully promote your branding efforts.